Mykolaiv fire sprinkler will spend 11 years behind bars
Editor at SOCPORTAL.INFOabout author
In Mykolaiv, adjusting missile strikes on the city's civilian infrastructure was sentenced to 11 years in prison.
This was reported by the Security Service of Ukraine.
According to the investigation, a former employee of a defence company supported Russia's full-scale invasion and disseminated her pro-Kremlin views on social networks. Thus, she was spotted and recruited by the Russian special services.
On instructions from the enemy, his henchwoman collected information on the locations of military and critical infrastructure in the region, the report said.
Among this infrastructure are hospitals.
The criminal was found guilty under two articles:
- ч. part 3 of Article 114-2 (unauthorized dissemination of information about the direction, movement of weapons, weapons and military supplies to Ukraine, movement, movement or deployment of the Armed Forces of Ukraine or other military formations formed in accordance with the laws of Ukraine, committed in conditions of martial law or a state of emergency);
- ч. part 2 and Part 3 of Article 436-2 (justification, recognition as lawful, denial of armed aggression of the Russian Federation against Ukraine, glorification of its participants, committed by an official).
- Residents of flooded towns report that Russian invaders do not allow them to evacuate
- Syrskyi talks about AFU advance near Bakhmut
- Ukrhydroenergo says when water from Kakhovka reservoir will peak
- How the destruction of the Kakhovka reservoir will affect southern Ukraine
- Zelensky initiates emergency meeting of NSDC over Kakhovska hydropower plant explosion
- Russia blows up the Kakhovka HPP: what will be the consequences
Support us on Patreon
Like our content? Become our patron
Editor at SOCPORTAL.INFO
Eugenia Ruban writes about political and economic news. She looks at large-scale phenomena in Ukrainian politics and economics from the perspective of how they will affect ordinary Ukrainians.
Residents of flooded towns report that Russian invaders do not allow them to evacuate
Kherson OVA says how many homes already flooded after Kakhovka hydro-electric power plant blow-up
Syrskyi talks about AFU advance near Bakhmut
Ukrhydroenergo says when water from Kakhovka reservoir will peak
Interior Ministry building in Shebekino, Russia, hit with Grads by Russian Volunteer Corps
Syrsky addressed the fighters in the Liman direction. A possible offensive is imminent
The General Staff commented on Russian claims of a counter-offensive
News about war
Zelensky initiates emergency meeting of NSDC over Kakhovska hydropower plant explosion
Russia blows up the Kakhovka HPP: what will be the consequences
International reaction to the destruction of the Kakhovskaya HPP by the Russians
Overnight, Russia launched another attack on Ukrainian territory: air defence destroyed 35 of 35 cruise missiles
Subscribe to our Telegram Channel
Share the truth about war in Ukraine