Management of the media agency https://socportal.info/ is carried out by the NGO "Cultural information agency "Social Portal of Ukraine", registry code 39583628, a legal entity which is registered and acts following the requirements of Ukrainian legislation.
Certificate of State Registration of the Media Agency No. KV 438-300Р.
Socportal shares fair, detailed news on Ukraine's global role in four languages. We focus on human rights, social inclusion, education, health, retirement, and work trends. Plus, we delve into daily news in politics, economics, style, health and the arts to give a full picture of life in Ukraine.
Socportal belongs to the editorial team and operates with an independent editorial policy. We strive to make Ukrainian society more open, our readers from different countries more informed, and news from all over the world more exciting.
We believe that every opinion (if it's not the opinion of an occupier) deserves a chance to be heard, and every fact should be objectively covered.
What We Are Proud Of
We support social and human rights projects.
Our articles about social reforms - changes in the education system, retirement, health care, and provision of subsidies - are very popular.
But most importantly, our publications have managed to help ordinary people. We regularly cover topics that address people with disabilities.
Human rights Initiatives
We regularly publish research, interviews and expert commentary on labour rights, women's rights and the fight against various forms of discrimination. Our latest projects:
- (In)accessible care of the state. Project to reform health care, pensions and care infrastructure.
- War in Ukraine. The storybook. Project on Ukrainian refugees and displaced persons.
- Ukraine on the test bench. Project for German audiences to combat Russian disinformation
- Social issues on Socportal. Video project on practical social issues in Ukraine
- War in Ukraine. Video project about the war in Ukraine and Ukrainian refugees in Europe
- Mothers March. Video project about the peaceful protests of Ukrainian refugees around the world.
What people say about us:
Socportal is one of the few sites that puts its audience and their interests at the centre. Fast reporting on what really interests Ukrainians, - Petro Okhotin, the political scientist.
I cooperated with Socportal on a number of music and art projects. I am very satisfied with the cooperation. All partnership agreements are fully implemented on time. I will definitely cooperate in the future! And I recommend Socportal to everyone, - Marina Stepanskaya, PR expert.