The Socportal.info news agency, duly registered and operating in accordance with the requirements of the Ukrainian legislation (Socportal.info), is committed to protecting the personal data of all those who visit this news site (the "Site"), and will therefore protect the confidentiality of personal data (information or aggregate information about the natural person who is or can be identified), thus creating and ensuring the most comfortable conditions for using the Site. This Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy (hereinafter "Policy") sets out the way Socportal.info processes personal data, the types of personal data collected, the purposes for which personal data is used, the way Socportal.info interacts with third parties, the security measures for protecting personal data, the conditions for accessing personal data and the ways in which users may access, modify, block or delete their personal data and manage their personal data.
Collection and use of personal data
When the user uses the Site, Socportal.info carries out the processing of user data, namely
- IP addresses;
- Internet browser settings and preferences (User-agent).
When you visit the Site, all logins are recorded. Other information regarding user traffic is not processed or stored. "Socportal.info" collects data on the statistics of visits to the Site. The data may include information about the connection, traffic, user's browser, as well as the date, time, duration of the Internet and stay on the Site.
Processing of personal data
"Socportal.info" does not collect users' personal data.
Cookie is a text file or files containing small amount of information, which is sent to the web browser and is stored on the user's device. Such devices can include a computer, cell phone or other device with which the user visits the Site. Cookies can be eternal (they are called permanent cookies) and are stored in the computer until the user deletes them, or temporary (such cookies are called session cookies), which means that they are stored only until the browser is closed. In addition, cookies are divided into primary cookies (they are set directly by the Site visited) and extraneous cookies (set by other websites).
- when a user visits the Site again, the cookie data is updated;
- In most cases, the default web browser allows automatic storage of cookies on the user's device;
- disabling cookies may result in restricted access to the published materials and/or incomplete functioning of the Site services.
"Socportal.info" cares about its users and tries to make their stay on the Site as comfortable as possible. To do this, Socportal.info needs to analyze the user's behavior, benefits and interests using cookies. Such analysis will help "Socportal.info" improve the experience of interaction with the Site and determine the most convenient interface and navigation of the Site.
"Socportal.info uses the following categories of cookies:
- strictly necessary cookies - necessary for the movement of the user on the web page, performing searches on the Site, performing a memory of the user's previous actions when navigating to a previous page in the same session.
- Operational cookies - aggregate information about how the Site is used. This data is stored on the user's device between web browser sessions. Examples of such data include the following metrics: time spent on the Site, most frequently visited pages, understanding which sections and services of the Site were of most interest to the user, how effective a particular advertising and/or marketing campaign was, and so on. All information collected through operational cookies is intended for statistical and analytical purposes. Some cookie data may be provided to third parties that have permission from the web resource and solely for the purposes noted above.
- Functional cookies - are used to save settings or configurations that are stored on the user's device between web browser sessions. These cookies also allow users to watch videos, participate in interactives (polls, voting) and interact with social media. To make the experience after visiting the site more pleasant, these cookies remember the information provided by the user, increasing the effectiveness of the interaction with the Site.
- Target cookies - are used to рroviding content that may be of interest to the user. This data is stored on the user's device between web browser sessions. Examples of such data include the following metrics: tracking recommended text, graphics, audio and video content to avoid reruns, managing targeted advertisements, evaluating the effectiveness of advertising campaigns, information about a user's visit to other resources during transitions, and other Site customization parameters. The Site may share this information with other parties, including media stakeholders, advertisers, agencies, and allied business partners, in order for them to provide quality targeted advertising.
- Cookie files of third-party services and analytics services:
Major web browsers (listed below) are set to automatically accept cookies. You can use your browser's help function to turn them off. Help can be accessed through the menu or by pressing F1.
Microsoft Edge - https://privacy.microsoft.com/ru-ru/privacystateme...
Mozilla Firefox - https://www.mozilla.org/ru/privacy/websites/#cooki...
Google Chrome - https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=...
Opera - http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/ru/cookies.htm...
Safari for macOS - https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
Interaction of the Site with other resources
When the User uses the Website, the pages of the Website may contain codes of other Internet resources and third parties, as a result of which such Internet resources and third parties receive the User's data. Consequently, these Internet resources can receive and process information about the fact that the user has visited these pages, as well as other information that is transmitted by the user's browser.
Such Internet resources can be:
- banner-posting systems (e.g., DoubleClick for Publishers, etc.);
- Social networking plugins (e.g. Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, );
- Chatbots (Sendpulse, etc.).
The use of the above mentioned "Socportal.info" services is necessary for the online analysis of visits to the Site, internal and external evaluation of the Site's attendance, depth of views, user activity. Socportal.info does not store or process the data obtained from the services mentioned above. Accordingly, if the user, for whatever reason, does not wish the aforementioned services to have access to his or her personal data, the user may, of his or her own accord, log out of his or her account or profile, erase cookies (through his or her browser).
The site is not intended for underage users. Socportal.info takes safety issues seriously, particularly those concerning minors, and Socportal.info therefore urges parents to educate their children about Internet safety issues and their specific purpose and need to use the Site.
Socportal.info's interaction with third parties regarding personal data
"Socportal.info does not transmit any personal data to third parties, except in cases where such transmission is required by law, by request of the data subject or in other cases set out in this Policy. "Socportal.info understands that personal information is a valuable and indispensable item, including personal rights of every natural person and, therefore, takes all possible measures to protect personal information voluntarily and knowingly supplied to Socportal.info by the users. The Site may contain links to other websites (for information purposes only). By linking to other websites, this Policy shall not apply to such other websites. Socportal.info therefore recommends that you check the privacy and personal data policies of each website before submitting any personal data by which you can be identified.
Privacy of the data subject's activity on the site
Information about user activity (traffic) on the Site that passes through a user's network or email is protected by law.
Protection of personal data
"Socportal.info" uses generally accepted standards of technological and operational protection of information and personal data against loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. However, despite all efforts, Socportal.info cannot guarantee absolute protection against any threats that arise outside of Socportal.info's control. "Socportal.info ensures the application of all relevant obligations regarding confidentiality, as well as technical and organizational security measures to prevent unauthorized or illegal disclosure or processing of such information and data, their accidental loss, destruction or damage. "Socportal.info" grants access to information and personal data only to authorized employees who have agreed to ensure the confidentiality of such information and data in accordance with Socportal.info's requirements. Distribution of personal data without the consent of the data subject or a person authorized by him or her is permitted in cases specified by law.
Terms of access to personal data
The processing of personal data on third parties is governed by the terms of the user's consent to the processing of the personal data or as required by law. The user has the right to obtain any information about himself from any entity associated with the personal
Socportal.info's use of the services mentioned above is necessary for prompt analysis of visits to the Site, internal and external evaluation of the Site's traffic, the depth of views, and user activity. Socportal.info does not store or process the data obtained from the aforementioned services. Accordingly, if the user, for whatever reason, does not wish the aforementioned services to have access to his or her personal data, the user may, of his or her own volition, log out of his or her account or profile, erase cookies (through his or her browser).
Rights of the data subject
"Socportal.info" makes the user aware of his/her rights as a subject of personal data, which are regulated by the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Personal Data", namely:
1) to know the sources of collection, location of his/her personal data, purpose of its processing, location or place of residence (stay) of the holder or disposer of personal data or to give a corresponding instruction to obtain this information to persons authorized by him/her, except for the cases provided by law;
2) Obtain information about conditions of access to personal data, including information about third parties to which his personal data is transferred;
3) to have access to his personal data;
4) to receive no later than thirty calendar days from the date of request, except in cases prescribed by law, answer whether his personal data is processed, as well as receive the content of such personal data
5) to submit a motivated request for
6) to submit a reasoned request for modification or destruction of its personal data by any personal data holder and disposer, if the data is processed illegally or is unreliable;
7) to protect his personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision, as well as to protect from providing information that is inaccurate or discrediting the honor, dignity and business reputation of an individual;
8) to apply with complaints on processing his/her personal data to the Authorized Person of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine for Human Rights or to the court;
9) to apply legal remedies in case of violation of legislation on personal data protection;
10) to make reservations about limiting the right to process his/her personal data when giving consent;
11) to withdraw the consent to the processing of personal data;
12) to know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
13) to be protected against the automated decision, which has for him legal consequences.
To update, access, modify, block or delete your personal data, withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data that you have provided to Socportal.info in accordance with this Policy, or if you have any observations, requests or complaints about your personal data processed by Socportal.info, please contact Socportal.info: by e-mail to email@example.com.
Changes to this Policy
This Policy may be amended and supplemented from time to time and without prior notice to the user, including when legal requirements change. In the event of material changes to this Policy, Socportal.info will post a notice on the Site and indicate the effective date of such changes. If you do not cancel in writing within the specified time frame, it means that you agree to the relevant changes to the policy. Please check the Policy from time to time so that you are aware of any changes or amendments.