Underground centres of the "Communist Party of Bolsheviks" dismantled in Ukraine
The SBU detained saboteurs who were to call for mass support for the Russian occupiers and set up a "commandant's office" to gather intelligence.
This was reported by the Security Service of Ukraine.
The hotbeds of Russian agents have been neutralized in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv, Dnipropetrovsk, Zaporizhzhya, Vinnytsya and Chernihiv regions.
As a result of a special operation in Kyiv and six more regions of our state, the underground centres of the so-called "Communist Party of the Soviet Union" have been neutralized.
This is an FSB-controlled Russian organization actively engaged in subversive activities against Ukraine," the report said.
The perpetrators were agitating for the cooperation of local residents, as well as military personnel, both active and those who served during the Soviet period.
Investigators found that the instructions to the saboteurs were given by Moscow-based Yuriy Shchypkov, the head of the "central committee of the Bolsheviks".
In total more than 45 people were engaged by the enemy, who used their own homes for conspiratorial meetings of members of the enemy underground and for planning explosive activities.
Investigations into the prosecution of others involved continue.
- Residents of flooded towns report that Russian invaders do not allow them to evacuate
- Syrskyi talks about AFU advance near Bakhmut
- Ukrhydroenergo says when water from Kakhovka reservoir will peak
- How the destruction of the Kakhovka reservoir will affect southern Ukraine
- Zelensky initiates emergency meeting of NSDC over Kakhovska hydropower plant explosion
- Russia blows up the Kakhovka HPP: what will be the consequences
Eugenia Ruban writes about political and economic news. She looks at large-scale phenomena in Ukrainian politics and economics from the perspective of how they will affect ordinary Ukrainians.