Whether pensioners from the temporarily occupied territories can receive their payments
- Whether pensioners from the temporarily occupied territories can receive their payments
Editor at SOCPORTAL.INFOabout author
Some pensioners under occupation received payments through Ukrposhta. This led to an inability to receive pensions. But Ukrainians in the temporarily occupied territories are entitled to receive payments and can have them transferred to a card.
Lawyer Maksym Boyarchukov said this in an interview with Channel 24.
The specialist notes that by transferring a pension to a bank card, a person should receive the full amount that was provided for during the occupation.
You can transfer a pension to a card by means of the Pension Fund's electronic services portal.
To do this you should:
- authorise or register on the Pension Fund e-services portal;
- select the item "About pension provision";
- choose section "Modification of pension file" - Application on modification of the pension payment method;
- fill in all the required information;
- upload scanned documents: passport, ID code, application according to bank details;
- the application needs to be signed with one's own electronic signature (EDS can be done through the online banking facility).
It is noted that if a pensioner's bank card has expired, an electronic card can be issued and the above procedure can be carried out.
- In Zaporizhzhya, Russians force taxi drivers to spy on locals
- Melitopol mayor speaks out about the consequences of yesterday's "arrivals" in the city
- Russians leave Berdyansk port after morning blast
- In Crimea, occupiers confiscate housing from locals
- Occupiers look for guerrillas in Luhansk Region - CNS
- Ukrainian children are taught to hate Ukraine in the occupied part of Kherson region
Support us on Patreon
Like our content? Become our patron
Editor at SOCPORTAL.INFO
Eugenia Ruban writes about political and economic news. She looks at large-scale phenomena in Ukrainian politics and economics from the perspective of how they will affect ordinary Ukrainians.
In Zaporizhzhya, Russians force taxi drivers to spy on locals
Melitopol mayor speaks out about the consequences of yesterday's "arrivals" in the city
Russians leave Berdyansk port after morning blast
Interior Ministry building in Shebekino, Russia, hit with Grads by Russian Volunteer Corps
Syrsky addressed the fighters in the Liman direction. A possible offensive is imminent
The General Staff commented on Russian claims of a counter-offensive
News about war
Zelensky initiates emergency meeting of NSDC over Kakhovska hydropower plant explosion
Russia blows up the Kakhovka HPP: what will be the consequences
International reaction to the destruction of the Kakhovskaya HPP by the Russians
Overnight, Russia launched another attack on Ukrainian territory: air defence destroyed 35 of 35 cruise missiles
Subscribe to our Telegram Channel
Share the truth about war in Ukraine