The World Council of Churches condemns Russia's strike on residential areas in Dnipro.
They published such a statement on their website. The General Secretary of the World Council of Churches, Reformed Pastor Gerry Pilley condemned the attacks on citizens and infrastructure.
The recent attacks have added another 40 civilian lives to the terrible toll of human suffering resulting from the Russian invasion of the sovereign nation of Ukraine," said Pastor Pilley, "We again call for respect for international humanitarian law to protect civilians. Attacks on civilian infrastructure must cease, as must this war with its violent violation of law and morality.
on 14 January, a Russian X-22 rocket hit a house in Dnepr, killing 45 people, including 6 children. 20 people are still missing.
- The film "Break the Silence" about the impact of war on domestic violence was presented in Kyiv
- More than 13,000 square kilometres of water bodies mined in Ukraine
- Drone parade in Moscow: evacuations and damage to homes
- Russia attacked Kyiv in the afternoon: what is known so far
- Syrsky addressed the fighters in the Liman direction. A possible offensive is imminent
- How many F-16s does Ukraine need for superiority over the enemy
Expert on women's rights, persons with disabilities, motherhood in the modern context, health care reform, education and social welfare.