The World Council of Churches condemns Russia's strike on residential areas in Dnipro.
They published such a statement on their website. The General Secretary of the World Council of Churches, Reformed Pastor Gerry Pilley condemned the attacks on citizens and infrastructure.
The recent attacks have added another 40 civilian lives to the terrible toll of human suffering resulting from the Russian invasion of the sovereign nation of Ukraine," said Pastor Pilley, "We again call for respect for international humanitarian law to protect civilians. Attacks on civilian infrastructure must cease, as must this war with its violent violation of law and morality.
on 14 January, a Russian X-22 rocket hit a house in Dnepr, killing 45 people, including 6 children. 20 people are still missing.
- Kiev defence commander reveals new Russian tactics
- How many children are left in Bakhmut today
- Hit on apartment block in Kramatorsk: 3 people killed
- Russians storm Bakhmut again
- Ukrainian intelligence reveals volume of trophy Russian equipment with AFU
- Biden to discuss Ukraine's arms requests with Zelensky