Queues at gas stations disappeared in one of the regions of Ukraine
Gasoline has become scarce in Ukraine.
Queues for fuel at gas stations have disappeared in the Transcarpathian region. This was announced by the chairman of the Transcarpathian Regional State Administration Viktor Nikita.
He said that from the first days of the war, the authorities developed a protocol to increase the share of fuel supplies to Transcarpathia by local companies that import oil products from neighboring EU countries and have valid contracts.
Transcarpathia has become the only region of Ukraine where queues at gas stations have disappeared. The share of Transcarpathian entrepreneurs in the region's market has grown from about 5% to 40% and keeps on increasing. The number of trucks that provide fuel imports increased from 23 to 43 units in three weeks, he said.
At the same time, there are still difficulties with the supply of fuel to areas where local suppliers do not have filling stations.
A liter of gasoline in Ukraine now costs about UAH 49-52, and diesel fuel - UAH 56-57. Refueling autogas is sold at a price of UAH 34-39.99 per liter.
The rush for fuel began at the same time as Russia's full-scale military offensive against Ukraine on February 24th. Gasoline prices have skyrocketed.
At the end of April, huge queues began to gather at gas stations - a shortage became noticeable. To remedy the situation, state price regulation was abolished in mid-May. Instead, they launched inspections of gas stations.
- An earthquake was recorded overnight in Transcarpathia
- In Uzhgorod, IDPs receive temporary housing in new buildings
- In several cities of Ukraine, there were reports of "mining"
- Ministry of Infrastructure promises that gasoline prices will not rise in the near future
- There will be no shortage of salt in Ukraine. Salt production is being established in Transcarpathia
- It became known when the situation with gasoline will improve