Russians launch missile attack on PKO in Donetsk region: there are fatalities
On the night of 24 March, Russian invaders struck Kostyantynivka, Donetsk Region, with rockets. Three people were killed and two more wounded.
This was reported by the head of the Donetsk OVA, Pavel Kyrylenko.
The Russians got into the Homeless Registration Centre, which had recently been operating as well as the Point of Non-Destruction - five people were living in the collapsed wing at the time of the attack," he wrote.
Two people were rescued from under the rubble. They are receiving all necessary medical treatment so far.
The dead and injured had been living at the community centre since January 20 and flatly refused to evacuate, he said.
I beg everyone: Don't risk your lives! Evacuate! - Kirilenko added.
- Kherson OVA says how many homes already flooded after Kakhovka hydro-electric power plant blow-up
- Syrskyi talks about AFU advance near Bakhmut
- How the destruction of the Kakhovka reservoir will affect southern Ukraine
- Zelensky initiates emergency meeting of NSDC over Kakhovska hydropower plant explosion
- Russia blows up the Kakhovka HPP: what will be the consequences
- Kakhovskaya hydropower plant completely destroyed and cannot be restored
Eugenia Ruban writes about political and economic news. She looks at large-scale phenomena in Ukrainian politics and economics from the perspective of how they will affect ordinary Ukrainians.