Podolyak spoke about the main goals of the "special operation of the Russian Federation"
Putin miscalculated with the goals of the "special operation" - OPU.
Mikhail Podolyak, adviser to the head of the President's Office, called the "real goals" of the head of the Kremlin in Russia's war against Ukraine. Podolyak tweeted about what the Kremlin wants to achieve.
According to him, the real goals of Russia's full-scale invasion of Ukraine, which the Kremlin calls a "special military operation", are:
— liquidation of the terrorist LDNR, which were formed in the Ukrainian Donbass;
return of Crimea to Ukraine,
- expansion of the North Atlantic Alliance to the east,
— refusal of European countries from the Russian nuclear monopoly in the EU,
— the destruction of the Russian economy,
Russia's isolation and the Iron Curtain.
Everything is going according to plan, ahead of schedule,” Podolyak wrote.
Note that the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Valery Zaluzhny commented on the counteroffensive. According to him, more than 1000 sq. km of Ukrainian land has been liberated from Russian occupiers in the past few days.
- Malyar: Occupiers in Luhansk oblast want to mobilise all men
- Expert explains why Russians are shelling civilian targets
- In Kherson region, four collaborators receive prison sentences
- Kiev night attack: death toll rises to 7
- Rocket attack on Zaporizhzhya: one person killed, 25 hospitalised
- Zelenski visits forward positions near Bakhmut