Vitaly Kim urged those who can leave the Nikolaev region
Problems with drinking water cannot be solved in the near future.
Vitaly Kim urged those who do not work and do not help the army to leave the Nikolaev region. The head of the Nikolaev regional military administration, Vitaly Kim, told the Finnish edition of Ilta-Sanomat about this.
I recommend to anyone who has a job and can help the military to work together and help the soldiers win. If there is no work, you should leave the area,” he said.
At the same time, he noted that shortage of pure water remains an acute problem for inhabitants of Nikolaev.
All over the city you can see people queuing for water, he said.
Also the head of the Nikolaev OVA noted that in the city there are problems with communication.
Earlier, due to hostilities near Nikolaev, two branches of the water supply system were damaged, which supplied water to the city from the Dnieper.
On May 13, the water supply to residential buildings in the city was resumed, however, water was supplied from the Dnieper-Bug estuary, so it was used only for household chores. At the end of August in Nikolaev, due to an accident at the water intake from the Dnieper-Bug estuary, the water supply was completely stopped.
According to the authorities of the region, it will not be possible to quickly solve the problem with the supply of water.
- Car with baby blown up by mine in Mykolaiv region
- The AFU is ready to meet an enemy landing force on the Black Sea
- The occupants shelled Ochakov, there are wounded
- Occupiers hit a transport company in Mykolaiv overnight
- Vitaly Kim warns of new strikes on Ukraine's energy system
- Kim: three settlements remain to be cleared to liberate Mykolaiv Region