The first trainings will be held on September 23 and 24.
Everyone who wants to attend the course will be able to master the skills of stopping massive bleeding, conducting basic cardiopulmonary resuscitation, restoring airway patency when a foreign body enters them, and others. This was told by the director of the Department of Health Valentina Ginzburg.
The training will be conducted by Kyiv ambulance workers who face similar emergency conditions every day and have experience in training medical workers.
About 1,000 people took express courses organized by the city on the basis of the Center for Emergency Medical Care alone. Given the relevance of the issue, it was decided to provide the opportunity to master the basics of medical care to the largest possible number of people. That is why the subway was chosen as the location for holding short master classes on medical care, the stations of which thousands of Kyivans and guests of the city pass every day. In addition, this is a safe place during air raids,” said Valentina Ginzburg.
Trainings will be held: 09/23/22 - from 13:00 to 17:00 and 09/24/22 - from 11:00 to 15:00
- metro station "Universitet" (intermediate lobby);
- metro station "Friendship of Peoples" (transition);
- metro station "Shulyavka" (intermediate lobby);
- metro station "Arsenalnaya" (intermediate lobby);
- metro station "Pecherskaya" (intermediate lobby);
- Dorohozhychi metro station (intermediate lobby);
- metro station "Olympiyskaya" (intermediate lobby);
- metro station "Palace of Ukraine" (lobby in front of the turnstile);
- metro station "Polytechnic Institute" (platform end);
- metro station "Teatralnaya" (transition);
- metro station "Lva Tolstoy Square" (lobby in front of the turnstile);
- metro station "Poznyaki" (balcony above the platform);
- metro station "Heroiv Dnipra" (lobby in front of the turnstile);
- metro station "Tarasa Shevchenko" (near the ticket office);
- metro station "Lukyanovskaya" (platform end).
We must see if there is a demand for such a proposal, whether the people of Kiev will respond. If yes, we will draw up a schedule of the next measures, which will be reported additionally. In the meantime, I invite everyone to learn something that one day can help save a loved one or a complete stranger, Valentina Ginzburg added in conclusion.