State Statistics Committee tells what the average monthly salary in Ukraine is
Ukrainians' average salary has risen
The average monthly wage of Ukrainians in 2022 is 14,859 UAH, up 6% from a year earlier.
This was reported by the State Statistics Service.
Compared to 2021, last year's average monthly salary increased by 6.1% - from 14016 UAH to 14859 UAH.
The highest level of average monthly salary has been reached at the end of the fourth quarter - 16477 UAH.
The highest salaries in 2022 were recorded in the information technology and financial sector - UAH 30,853 and UAH 27,969 respectively, and the lowest were received by employees providing postal and courier services - UAH 8,598.
- China admits possible conversation between Xi Jinping and Vladimir Zelenski
- Lukashenko threatens Ukraine and fears NATO will invade Belarus
- Japan has imposed new sanctions against Russia. Focus on technology
- How many people have applied to join the Offensive Guard
- Ukraine to boycott sports competitions in which Russia participates
- Prisoner's confession: spreading petal mines in residential areas of Donetsk for the purpose of provocation
Support us on Patreon
Like our content? Become our patron
Wages start to rise in Ukraine
The Cabinet told whether there will be an increase in the salaries of state employees
The minimum wage will increase in Ukraine. Details
Next year, the state may refuse to raise the minimum wage
CNN: US believes Russia is preparing another offensive against Ukraine in the coming weeks
General Staff names localities where fiercest fighting is taking place
AFU reveals how ready Ukrainian infrastructure is to receive F-16 fighters
News about war
What information military families need to know
Ukraine to raise the age limit for contract military service for officers
The military showed what Bakhmut looks like now
Vereshchuk: Ukraine ready to pick up Russian deported orphans at border with any EU country
Subscribe to our Telegram Channel
Share the truth about war in Ukraine