Ukrzaliznytsia offered evacuation flights to residents of Crimea
The company named the cities from which they organize evacuation flights.
Ukrzaliznytsia offered Crimeans free evacuation trains. This is discussed in the Telegram channel of the company.
We are launching an evacuation program for Ukrainian citizens living in Crimea. They will be able to use evacuation trains from Zaporizhia, Kryvyi Rih and Odessa, - Alexander Kamyshin, Chairman of the Board of Ukrzaliznytsia, announced this in a Telegram.
He noted that the railway stations of Zaporozhye and Kryvyi Rih will become the backbone for such an evacuation. They offer to bring Crimeans to western and central Ukraine.
Boarding of citizens of Ukraine from the Autonomous Republic of Crimea on the trains of Ukrzaliznytsia is possible:
to Kyiv at 18:58
to Lviv at 10:15*, 15:30, 19:08,
to Ivano-Frankivsk at 21:34
to Uzhgorod at 15:03
From Krivoy Rog:
to Kyiv at 20:25
to Lviv at 15:35*
to Kyiv at 21:01
to Rakhiv at 14:54
to Uzhgorod at 15:54
to Lviv at 20:45
At the same time, in order to use the evacuation flight from Odessa, Crimeans will have to cross the crossing on foot.
In addition, the refugees are promised the help of volunteers, cash payments and warm soup.
- Russians build defences in northern Crimea
- Ukraine prepares to evacuate population from Kherson
- Defence Ministry predicts timeline for Crimea's liberation
- To be placed in sanatoriums: Cabinet allocates funds for evacuees
- Russian occupants removed from Kherson to Crimea most of local zoo's collection
- Russians began to get rid of real estate in Crimea