The Russian Orthodox Church is preparing an "Orthodox provocation" on the front line
- The Russian Orthodox Church is preparing an "Orthodox provocation" on the front line
The Russian Orthodox Church is preparing a procession along the front line in the temporarily occupied territory of Donetsk Region, an idea allegedly proposed by a group of "initiative believers"
This was reported by the OSINT Bzholi project, citing sources in the authorities of the so-called "DnR" and the ROC.
The occupying authorities of Donetsk have already agreed on the event. First, they want to hold a procession around the building of the Donetsk city state administration in temporarily occupied Donetsk.
At the same time, a motor rally will start with the installation of four-metre-high crosses along the front line - from Svatove to Crimea. Representatives of the ROC plan to bury crosses in towns such as Svatove, Marinka, Peski and on the outskirts of Bakhmut.
The rally is scheduled for 5 February and will be covered by Russian propaganda media.
Such events have been organised periodically by the DPR top brass for the last 8 years. With the start of Russia's full-scale invasion of Ukraine, it is extremely dangerous to hold them.
The ideal for propaganda, not for the participants of the "orthodox spectacle" themselves, would be to bombard the column - the danger of this is great, because the crusaders will travel exactly along the front line along the Svatovo-Bakhmut-Debaltseve highway and further in the direction of Ugledar. However, there already as luck would have it ... Churchmen in Luhansk and Donetsk are ready to support any dangerous idea, just to please the occupying power. Especially since this power is preparing for a long defense. "The crusade" is another way to fight the Ukrainian army: it sounds absurd, but on television will be televised
- Expert: How to terminate a lease agreement with religious organisations of the Moscow Patriarchate
- Russian Orthodox priest who called for more children to be born for war with Ukraine dies
- How the Russian Orthodox Church in occupied Mariupol drives out "demons" from Azovstal
- Russian priests spied on military bases in Norway
- The Metropolitan of the Russian Orthodox Church published a video mocking Ukrainian prisoners