The Russians shelled a rehabilitation center for children with special needs
The Russians fired missiles at Zaporozhye.
That night, the enemy army again shelled Zaporozhye. Infrastructure objects of the city were damaged. This was announced by the head of the OVA Alexander Starukh.
The enemy launched another missile attack on the city of Zaporozhye and two villages in the Zaporozhye region. About ten S300 missiles were fired, - Starukh said in his Telegram channel.
Infrastructural objects were fired at in the regional center. There is one victim who had to be hospitalized.
The invaders also fired at a rehabilitation center for children with special needs.
As a result of attacks on villages near the city there were no casualties. According to preliminary information, the rockets hit outside the settlements.
Also on the morning of October 3, rockets were fired at the Dneprovsky district of the Dnepropetrovsk region. This was announced by the head of the Dnepropetrovsk OVA Valentin Reznichenko.
The morning began with a rocket attack on the region. The Russians hit the Dnieper region. All services work at the place of arrival. Information about the dead and wounded is being specified, - he wrote in his Telegram channel.
In addition, the enemy terrorized the Nikopol and Krivoy Rog regions all night. The Russians fired on the Nikopol region from Grads and heavy artillery. They hit three communities: Nikopol, Marganets and Mirovskaya. There were no dead or wounded.
- Russian terrorists kidnapped the head of the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant
- Russia fired a rocket at a humanitarian convoy in Zaporizhzhia
- ISW: Kremlin wants to coerce the West into talks to gain preemptive concessions
- Spain transfers its SAMs to Ukraine
- British intelligence gives reason why Russia cannot fully offensive
- Why has Russia stopped using the Shahed UAV
- General Staff: new wave of mobilisation being prepared in Crimea
- NATO wants to invest in Soviet weaponry used by Ukraine