The commanders who defended Azovstal are being held on the territory of the Russian Federation
The commanders who held the defense of Azovstal in Mariupol are being held captive in Russia.
This is reported by the UNIAN telegram channel with reference to the Russian media.
As indicated, we are talking about Denis Prokopenko and his deputy Svyatoslav "Kalina" Palamar.
It is noted that the Ukrainians were taken "to one of the special facilities", but not to "Lefortovo".
As you know, 144 prisoners returned to Ukraine last week, among them defenders of Azovstal. Also, paramedic Taira, who was captured in Mariupol in March, was released from captivity.
- Kiev defence commander reveals new Russian tactics
- Poland's prime minister reveals from which directions Russia is planning a renewed offensive
- Ukrainian military already in Germany to master Patriot SAMs
- How many children are left in Bakhmut today
- Hit on apartment block in Kramatorsk: 3 people killed
- ISW: Putin wants to disperse Ukrainian troops before offensive