The Russians shelled the settlements de-occupied from them
The de-occupation of Ukrainian territories pushes the enemy to basely shell the settlements of our country.
The Russian army is shelling the settlements adjacent to the front line. The recently liberated territories of the Kharkov region were under constant fire. This was announced by the head of the Kharkiv OVA Oleg Sinegubov.
Over the past day, Russian troops shelled Kupyansk and settlements in the Kupyansky district, Volchansk and the village of Gatishche in the Chuguevsky district. In the Kupyansk region, a 71-year-old woman was hospitalized with a wound, Sinegubov said.
He also noted that an investigation had been launched into the execution of a civilian convoy in the Kupyansky district, which, as investigators assume, took place on September 25. According to the latest data, 24 people died then, including 13 children and a pregnant woman. According to the SBU, a sabotage and reconnaissance group of invaders carried out a brutal attack on civilians - they shot six old cars and one GAZelle car almost point-blank from small arms.
Demining of settlements liberated from the occupiers continues in the region. Over the past day, pyrotechnics of the State Emergency Service in the region neutralized 704 explosive items.
- Ukrainian embassies in different countries sent envelopes with animal eyes
- British intelligence gives reason why Russia cannot fully offensive
- Another military fighter jet goes down in Russia
- General Staff: new wave of mobilisation being prepared in Crimea
- Ukraine returned from captivity 50 more servicemen
- In Mariupol people are dying of cold