The occupier told his mother that he was fighting with a scrap, but his mother doesn't believe him
The Russian army is defeated and retreats.
The Security Service of Ukraine intercepted the conversation between the occupier and his mother. He complained about the poor provision of the army and old military equipment. However, the mother doubted that the son was telling the truth. The conversation was posted on the network by the Main Directorate of Intelligence of the Ministry of Defense.
It is specified that the conversation of a Russian serviceman from the 6th Army of the 138th separate motorized rifle division was recorded.
In particular, he noted that they are telling lies on Russian TV and the reality at the front is different. The soldier said that they did not have enough ammunition, and the weapons were old and almost incapacitated.
Everything they show is bullshit. Full. It's all bullshit. You would have seen. We, when we accompanied a convoy of equipment - this is fucked up. All 50s, 60s. And everything is in units. There are three tanks, five infantry fighting vehicles there, motorized league, - he said.
However, the mother said that he was wrong, and television shows the truth.
They show footage from there anyway. So, there is a good technique, - the woman added.
- Alla Pugacheva helps raise money to rebuild Ukraine
- Ukrainian embassies in different countries sent envelopes with animal eyes
- British intelligence gives reason why Russia cannot fully offensive
- Why has Russia stopped using the Shahed UAV
- Another military fighter jet goes down in Russia
- General Staff: new wave of mobilisation being prepared in Crimea