Russians in the south are trying to escape the war by dressing in civilian clothes
Panic is growing among the military of the Russian Federation.
Russian soldiers are looking for any way to avoid participating in hostilities and for ways to leave the war. This is stated on the Facebook page of the operational command "South".
In the occupied settlements, checks are being intensified, but now they are already looking not only for "Ukronazis", but also for their own, who fled the battlefield and, dressed in civilian clothes, are looking for ways to evacuate, writes the press service of the command.
In addition, as Vladislav Nazarov, spokesman for the Operational Command "South", stated, the occupiers began to resort to provocations more often in the southern territories.
By firing on the streets in Kherson and other settlements, they pass it off as counter-sabotage activities,” he said.
At the same time, the Russian Federation is trying to blame the Armed Forces of Ukraine for these street battles.
As previously told in the Armed Forces of Ukraine, the level of desertion has increased among the occupiers due to the deterioration of their moral and mental state. The Russians were forced to use helicopters and weapons to search for the fugitives. Thus, Ukrainian intelligence recorded buses with invaders who did not have weapons with them, moving through Kalanchak towards Crimea.
- Ukrainian embassies in different countries sent envelopes with animal eyes
- British intelligence gives reason why Russia cannot fully offensive
- Another military fighter jet goes down in Russia
- General Staff: new wave of mobilisation being prepared in Crimea
- During the occupation of Yampol, Russian soldiers ate all the animals in the local zoo
- 14-year-old in Kherson region starved by occupiers