Russian missile destroys nine-storey building in Avdiivka: people under the rubble
The occupants shelled Avdiivka and completely destroyed a multi-storey building where people were staying.
This was reported by the head of the Avdyivka city military administration, Vitaliy Barabash.
According to him, there are people under the rubble, two more people injured.
There are two people under the rubble, but there could be up to five people. Two people injured, one woman in serious condition," Barabash wrote on Telegram.
He noted that it is now almost impossible to hide from Russian missiles in Avdiivka and urged local residents to evacuate.
Neither the strong walls of houses nor the location of bomb shelters can save people anymore - there is no hiding from rockets and FABs in Avdiivka! All we have to do is evacuate! After all, you can bury yourself forever under heavy slabs and ruined buildings. Such a terrible death awaits everyone who is still in the city. It is dangerous everywhere," the MVA chief wrote.
We would like to add that more than 1,700 civilians still remain in Avdyivka, according to the head of the Donetsk regional military administration, Pavlo Kyrylenko.
- Syrskyi talks about AFU advance near Bakhmut
- Ukrhydroenergo says when water from Kakhovka reservoir will peak
- How the destruction of the Kakhovka reservoir will affect southern Ukraine
- Zelensky initiates emergency meeting of NSDC over Kakhovska hydropower plant explosion
- Russia blows up the Kakhovka HPP: what will be the consequences
- International reaction to the destruction of the Kakhovskaya HPP by the Russians
Eugenia Ruban writes about political and economic news. She looks at large-scale phenomena in Ukrainian politics and economics from the perspective of how they will affect ordinary Ukrainians.