On the territory of Poland will produce documents for Ukrainians
You will have to wait for the document for about three weeks.
On the territory of Poland, ID-cards and passports for Ukrainians will be produced. This was announced by the First Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs of Ukraine Yevgeny Enin on the air of the informational telethon .
With the support of our Foreign Ministry, we launched a pilot project in Warsaw just three days ago. To date, these are four buses that have left and are accepting applications from our citizens for obtaining IDs or foreign passports. The first documents will be available in early August. Taking into account the logistics in wartime, the term for the production of urgent documents will be up to 20 days, and in the usual manner - up to 40-45 days, he said.
Recall that on June 23, 2022, information appeared that, due to the war, the process of manufacturing biometric documents - ID cards and passports began to take longer than before. For this reason, delays began with the issuance of documents.
It should be noted that if a citizen of Ukraine who went abroad after the start of the war has an expired passport, you can contact the consular diplomatic institution or the embassy of Ukraine in the host country. You must apply for an extension of the validity of your passport.
- Russians come up with new scheme to force Ukrainians to take Russian passports in occupied territories
- Polish Senate passes resolution for Ukraine to join NATO under fast-track procedure
- Medical centre for Ukrainian refugees opened in Poland
- What damage the Polish ban on grain imports has done to Ukraine
- Can Ukrainians receive a pension in Poland
- Rocket wreckage found in forest in northern Poland
Elena Rasenko writes about science, healthy living and psychology news, and shares her work-life balance tips and tricks.