In Ukraine, the procedure for purchasing firewood before the heating season has been simplified.
The State Forest Resources Agency of Ukraine has simplified the procedure for purchasing firewood for residents of the liberated territories and regions with no centralized heat supply. This was reported by the press service of the Ministry of Reintegration.
Now everyone can buy firewood by contacting the forestry directly. To do this, you only need to write an application and pay for the order.
You can get contact information about the nearest forestry from the regional department of forestry and hunting:
- Dnipropetrovsk Regional Department of Forestry and Hunting: tel. (056) 726-71-75;
- Zaporizhzhia Regional Department of Forestry and Hunting: tel. (0612) 95-16-85;
- Kharkiv Regional Department of Forestry and Hunting: tel. (057) 716-05-52;
- Kherson Regional Department of Forestry and Hunting: tel. (0552) 26-29-87.
Contact information for other territorial branches of the State Forest Agency can be found on its official website in the "Territorial Authorities" section.
Also, the press service of the Ministry of Integration reported that work is underway to create an online store, "DrovaE," where citizens can order firewood without leaving their homes.
To purchase them, you will need to follow a few simple steps:
- 1. Register on the site.
- 2. Select a le shop.
- 3. Decide on the type of wood products and their volume.
- 4. Make a payment.
The launch of the resource is scheduled for October this year.