Danilov said indicating that the Russian Federation is preparing for an offensive
Kiev remains Putin's main target.
Russia is preparing for a new offensive, so its information attacks have become more frequent, National Security and Defence Council Secretary Oleksiy Danilov said in a column of Ukrayinska Pravda.
At the same time, Danilov pointed out that the priority for the Russians remains a breakthrough in the south, the complete occupation of the Ukrainian Donetsk and Luhansk regions, and breaking the arms supply chains to Ukraine.
And, of course, Kiev remains the main dream of Putin's fantasies
The NSDC secretary also explained that before military operations, information attacks are launched: "Before tanks start firing, poisonous information gases consisting of lies, manipulations, fakes and disinformation are used to activate agents of the information front.
National Security and Defence Council Secretary Oleksiy Danilov also believes that Russia may try to make its final push on the anniversary of the full-scale invasion or as early as March.
- Reznikov pledged guarantees not to bomb Russia with long-range weapons
- Russian marauders from Bucha were captured
- Russian officer who fled abroad speaks out about torture of Ukrainian military
- Kyiv defence commander reveals new Russian tactics
- How many children are left in Bakhmut today
- Hit on apartment block in Kramatorsk: 3 people killed