Brutal fighting with the enemy continues in Donbass.
The Ukrainian Armed Forces have carried out a targeted attack on a hospital that the occupiers had set up in a preventive clinic of a machine-building plant in occupied Kadiyivka (Stakhanov), Luhansk Region. The hospital was secret and exclusively used to treat Kadyrovites, StratCom of the Ukrainian Armed Forces has noted.
Luhansk Region- Occupied Stakhanov aka Kadiyivka Yesterday, a high-precision weaponry strike was launched against the former preventorium of a machine-building plant - the report reads.
No enemy casualties were reported.
We would like to point out that Ukrainian defenders in Luhansk Region stopped another attempted offensive by Russian troops near Kreminna, repulsing an attack by the occupants.
- ISW: Kremlin fails attempts to motivate Russians for protracted war
- Occupiers take Luhansk Oblast children to Tatarstan
- Mary of Mariupol: Occupiers ordered to "take" Ugledar and Zaporizhzhya in February
- Reznikov pledged guarantees not to bomb Russia with long-range weapons
- Russian marauders from Bucha were captured
- Russian officer who fled abroad speaks out about torture of Ukrainian military