They took the dishes: the invaders robbed the Chernobyl nuclear power plant
Profited: the Russians took away the equipment and utensils from the Chernobyl nuclear power plant.
It is reported by Finance.ua.
The invaders, before leaving the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, engaged in looting.
Before leaving, the invaders forced the workers of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant to sign the act of acceptance and transfer of the station. And they threatened that if this did not happen, they would take them prisoner.
They began to take out valuables, pack them into equipment that was still at the site of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, and partially leave ... They stole more or less valuable things: computers, some coffee makers, kettles ... The invaders even loaded services, forks, spoons, plates that were in the hotel, - says the head of the State Agency of Ukraine for the management of the exclusion zone, Yevhen Kramarenko.
- Interior Ministry warns of imminent end to recruitment for Offensive Guard
- Occupiers seize Ukrainian nature reserve Askania Nova
- State Emergency Service informs how long it will take to clear Ukraine's mines
- The defence ministry issued a statement on the counter-offensive
- Russians shell humanitarian aid distribution point in Kherson
- Erdogan talks to Putin about Ukraine