The country's authorities have named the number of people removed from dangerous regions in the last two months
Staying in the territory that borders the front can cost lives.
Over the past two months, the authorities have evacuated about 115 thousand people from dangerous regions, temporarily occupied and newly liberated territories. At the same time, mandatory evacuation was carried out in the Donetsk region, according to the Ministry for the Reintegration of the Temporarily Occupied Territories.
They specified that more than 15 thousand citizens left the Kharkiv region.
Mostly these are women with children, as well as the elderly and people with limited mobility.
In general, according to the ministry, since the beginning of Russia's full-scale invasion of Ukraine, millions of Ukrainians have left their homes.
The officials also called on all Ukrainians who are now in the newly liberated territories to move to safer cities and villages in the center and west of Ukraine for the winter.
The infrastructure of many cities and villages has been significantly damaged by the enemy. We will fix and fix everything. But it's still not safe to live here. I advise you to leave for the winter if possible, - explained the Deputy Minister for the Reintegration of the Temporarily Occupied Territories Oleksiy Boroday.
It should be noted that the head of the Luhansk OVA Serhiy Gaidai earlier called on the residents of the Luhansk region to move, as a counteroffensive of Ukrainian troops is expected in the Donbas.
- Russia invites former Pink Floyd singer Roger Waters to UN Security Council meeting
- Britain may announce long-range weapons for Ukraine
- Russia begins to threaten Bosnia over possible NATO membership
- Defence Minister Reznikov talks about key areas where the enemy is amassing troops
- Media: Russia will launch an offensive in the next 10 days
- The Office of the President reacted to "Putin's promise not to kill Zelensky"