The Ukrainian armed forces say what is happening on the left bank of the Kherson region
The enemy transports collaborators and families of traitors away from the front line.
The Russian occupiers, who were forced to flee from the right bank of the Dnieper river in Kherson Region, understand that their defeat is inevitable. However, the enemy continues to terrorize the local population, the South Ukrainian Defence Forces press centre head, Nataliya Humenyuk, has said in a TV marathon.
She said that the occupiers have stepped up "police" checks on the left bank of the Dnieper River. Russian troops are conducting searches among the local population, trying to identify patriots:
The occupiers' methods do not change, they keep pressuring people, keep recruiting for cooperation
The speaker stressed that the occupied left bank of the Kherson region will also be liberated. According to her, Ukrainians who live there understand that the AFU is close.
Locals understand that the left bank is quite close
We would like to note that the Ukrainian military hoisted the first national flag on the left bank of the Kherson region. The flag is mounted on the boom of a river port crane, and thanks to this it is visible for hundreds of metres around.
- Baranov talks about how Ukrainian missile forces and artillery are improving
- More than 344,000 Ukrainians have reported damaged and destroyed property
- SBU detains enemy informer in Kharkiv region
- 15 children deported by Russians returned to Ukraine
- How many people remain in Avdiivka has been revealed
- Syrsky talks about the defence of Bakhmut