The first Ukrainian flag is hoisted on the left bank of the Kherson region
Ukrainian forces continue their offensive along the entire front line.
The Ukrainian military hoisted a national flag on the left bank of the Kherson region. This was the first time since the Russian occupation of the south began, it was reported on the Facebook page of the "Karlson" special-purpose unit. The statement said
"This flag was hoisted by fighters of special unit "Carlson" - it will become a bridgehead for the de-occupation of the left bank of the Kherson region. The operation ended with success, and all thanks to the precise coordination and offensive skills of the guys. Everything will be Ukraine!
Judging by the published video, the flag is mounted on the boom of a river port crane, and thanks to this it is visible from hundreds of metres around.
We would like to point out that the Russians removed all the collaborators from the temporarily occupied town of Oleshki (Kherson Region), which is located on the left bank. Along with them, their families were taken away by buses
- Shelling in the Kherson region. One person killed, two injured
- Russians kidnapped 375 children from Kherson Oblast
- Ukrainian children are taught to hate Ukraine in the occupied part of Kherson region
- Child killed during Russian shelling in Kherson region
- Five people killed in Kherson region as a result of a landmine explosion
- Работал в российской тюрьме: коллаборант из Херсона приговорен к 8 годам заключения
Elena Rasenko writes about science, healthy living and psychology news, and shares her work-life balance tips and tricks.