The network showed the temple in which the Russian invaders were based
Russians often use religion to justify their atrocities.
The network posted a video of the temple, which for some time was occupied by the invaders. The video was published in the RIA-Melitopol Telegram channel.
The video shows that the temple is almost turned into a trash can. And the food and beds indicate that the Russians lived there.
Moreover, the Russian occupiers, who often cover up their actions with religion, desecrated the altar, which in the Orthodox religion is strictly forbidden for non-church ministers to enter. He also became part of a large trash can.
It should be noted that the Institute for the Study of War (ISW) and the Critical Threats Project have made an interactive map that shows the achievements of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in 200 days.
The map shows that the Armed Forces of Ukraine regained control over the Kyiv and Chernihiv regions, followed by the Sumy region, and are now advancing in the Kharkiv and Kherson directions.
Since April, Ukrainian troops have liberated more than 60,000 square kilometers of territory from Russian invaders.
- Danilov talks about where Russia might be trying to offensive
- Russia invites former Pink Floyd singer Roger Waters to UN Security Council meeting
- Britain may announce long-range weapons for Ukraine
- Russia begins to threaten Bosnia over possible NATO membership
- In Melitopol, occupants force employees of state institutions to renounce Ukrainian citizenship
- CNS: Enemy detains hryvnya exchangers in temporarily occupied territories