Death of Ukrainian millionaire Vadatursky confirmed in Nikolaev
A shell hit the house of a Ukrainian businessman.
During the night shelling of Nikolaev, the general director of the Nibulon company Alexei Vadatursky and his wife Raisa were killed. The death of the Ukrainian businessman was confirmed by the head of the Nikolaev OVA Vitaly Kim.
He noted that Nikolaev is a Hero City that loses its Heroes every day,” Kim wrote.
It is known that a Russian shell hit Vadatursky's house.
Aleksey Afanasyevich did a lot for the Mykolaiv region, a lot for Ukraine. His contribution to the development of the agricultural and shipbuilding industries, the development of the region is priceless,” Kim wrote.
Alexey Afanasyevich Vadatursky was born on September 8, 1947 in the village of. Benzari Odessa region. Studied at the Odessa Technological Institute. Lomonosov. He, in particular, worked as the deputy head of the Nikolaev regional department of bakery products. In 1991, he became the general director of the Nibulon agricultural enterprise. In June 2020, Forbes Ukraine estimated Vadatursky's fortune at $450 million.
- Ukrainian embassies in different countries sent envelopes with animal eyes
- British intelligence gives reason why Russia cannot fully offensive
- Another military fighter jet goes down in Russia
- General Staff: new wave of mobilisation being prepared in Crimea
- Ukraine returned from captivity 50 more servicemen
- In Mariupol people are dying of cold