Man in Kryvyi Rih who adjusted fire at airport sentenced to 15 years behind bars
A resident of Kryvyy Rih corrected Russian occupants' strikes on the local airport. The man was detained and sentenced to 15 years in prison for treason.
This was reported by the Office of the Prosecutor General.
In court, it was proved that from May to July 2022, the defendant transmitted via messenger "Telegram" screenshots of Google maps with tags on the location of military equipment and units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on the territory of Kryvyy Rih on the task of the Russian special services.
In addition, the collaborator provided information on the results of the shelling of critical and civilian infrastructure - Kryvyi Rih airport and bridges in the region.
Law enforcers detained the man while performing another mission for the enemy in July 2022.
In court, the man pleaded guilty in full.
- AFU advances on Bakhmut direction - Malyar
- В КГГА сообщили, сколько вражеских объектов сбили в небе над Киевом
- The General Staff commented on Russian claims of a counter-offensive
- How much damage the Russian aggression has done to Ukraine's environment has been revealed
- Two drones crash in Kaluga region
- NYT: war unleashed by Russia negatively affected pregnant women and newborns in Ukraine
Eugenia Ruban writes about political and economic news. She looks at large-scale phenomena in Ukrainian politics and economics from the perspective of how they will affect ordinary Ukrainians.