"Ukrainska Pravda" together with the patronage service of "Azov" announces a collection for the rehabilitation of the military
Many of the Azov residents today need complex treatment and long-term rehabilitation.
This is reported by "Ukrainian Truth".
An examination is now underway, and long-term treatment and recovery are ahead in order to return people to their usual lives. Much will be taken over by the state, but not everything is within its power, - informs the UE.
It is planned to collect UAH 5,000,000.
Among all those who donate more than 100 hryvnia, they plan to draw:
- Two paintings by the artist Liberty with the heroes of "Azovstal";
- A decorative item is a rare cast-iron stove door with the Azovstal factory stamp;
- T-shirt of Alexander Zinchenko with an autograph;
- T-shirt of Andriy Yarmolenko with autographs of the national team;
- Set of stamps "Dog Patron";
- Crimean cognac Massandra 2010;
The winners of the draw will be selected by the algorithm. The more you contribute, the more chances you have to win. For example, if you transfer 1,000 hryvnias, then you are ten times in the system during the drawing, writes the UE.