It has been revealed how many civilians remain in Bakhmut
Less than three thousand civilians, including 33 children, remain in the embattled town of Bakhmut.
This was reported by the Radio Liberty newspaper.
According to the head of the Donetsk regional state administration, Pavlo Kyrylenko, the city and the region are actively evacuating the population.
There are still people who categorically do not want to leave and it is very difficult to persuade them. More than 1 million 100 thousand out of 1 million 670 thousand people in Donetsk region have left since February 24, 2022", - said the official.
- Cabinet approves forced evacuation of children from active combat zones
- SBU dismantles 'communist cell' in Ukraine
- Occupiers in Luhansk Region set up provocations to find guerrillas
- Czech president says Ukraine has only one shot at a major counteroffensive
- VAKS seizes all Ukrainian assets from Russian oligarch Rotenberg and his son
- Occupiers threaten residents of temporarily occupied Kherson region with prison for lack of Russian passports
- SBU investigates over 16,000 cases of child smuggling
Support us on Patreon
Like our content? Become our patron
SBU dismantles 'communist cell' in Ukraine
Occupiers in Luhansk Region set up provocations to find guerrillas
Czech president says Ukraine has only one shot at a major counteroffensive
VAKS seizes all Ukrainian assets from Russian oligarch Rotenberg and his son
Fashion jackets spring 2023: current models
Georgian prime minister complained about Ukrainian "interference" and insulted Ukrainian politicians
News about war
Russian occupants seize housing from displaced Kherson residents
State Emergency Service says how many rescuers have died since the war began
Russians attacked Zaporizhzhya region, killing people
Putin tells why he did not attack Ukraine in 2014
Subscribe to our Telegram Channel
Share the truth about war in Ukraine