Russian occupiers are awarded with honors for World War II veterans
The occupiers are awarded medals “for courage” and orders of “courage”.
This is reported by Ukrainian intelligence.
On the eve of May 9, for the commission of the genocide of the people of Ukraine and the destruction of the infrastructure of the Ukrainian state, servicemen of the 54th control brigade of the 35th combined arms army of the eastern military district of the occupying country's army (military unit 53790), stationed in the city of Belogorsk, are awarded medals "for courage" and orders " courage."
According to the decree on the "Zhukov medal", the award is intended for presentation to veterans of the "Great Patriotic War, the NKVD, the armed forces of the USSR and persons who survived the blockade."
Medals "for courage" and orders of "courage" of the occupiers, apparently, deserved "exploits" during looting, theft of household appliances and underwear of Ukrainians, the report says.
- Ukrainian special forces coordinate strike on Russian airfield
- The US administration is working to make Russia a terrorist state
- Russians hit Kryvyi Rih: industrial enterprise affected
- Occupiers fire rockets at Zaporizhzhya district overnight
- ISW: Kremlin wants to coerce the West into talks to gain preemptive concessions
- Spain transfers its SAMs to Ukraine