Rocket attack on Zaporizhzhya: one person killed, 25 hospitalised
In Zaporizhzhya, a Russian missile strike on an apartment building injured 25 residents. One person was killed.
The acting mayor, Anatoliy Kutyayev , made the announcement.
According to him, the deceased was in a serious condition.
According to updated information, 25 people are now in hospitals. 3 people are in a serious condition, 19 in a moderate condition and 3 in a mild condition (two of them are children)," Kutyayev wrote.
Rescuers of the State Emergency Service of Ukraine and the City Emergency Rescue Service, medics, psychologists, social welfare workers and volunteers continue to work at the scene.
We shall remind you that today one of the Russian missiles hit an apartment building in Zaporizhzhya.
- Residents of flooded towns report that Russian invaders do not allow them to evacuate
- Kherson OVA says how many homes already flooded after Kakhovka hydro-electric power plant blow-up
- Syrskyi talks about AFU advance near Bakhmut
- Ukrhydroenergo says when water from Kakhovka reservoir will peak
- How the destruction of the Kakhovka reservoir will affect southern Ukraine
- Zelensky initiates emergency meeting of NSDC over Kakhovska hydropower plant explosion
Eugenia Ruban writes about political and economic news. She looks at large-scale phenomena in Ukrainian politics and economics from the perspective of how they will affect ordinary Ukrainians.