The President is asked to award the title of Hero of Ukraine posthumously to ukrainian saboteurs
The president is asked to award the title of Hero of Ukraine posthumously to members of a Ukrainian sabotage and reconnaissance group that operated on Russian territory.
Such a petition has appeared on the website of the president.
I ask to consider the petition on the awarding of the honorary title of Hero of Ukraine posthumously to the members of the Ukrainian sabotage and reconnaissance group of Maxim Mikhailov, Yuriy Horovets, Taras Karpyuk and Bogdan Lyagov, who bravely and decisively acted on the enemy territory and died there in the course of another combat action on the border with Bryansk region on 25 December 2022. The guys gave all their conscious life fighting for Ukraine, for freedom and independence, they did a very difficult and certainly very important job and we should honour the memory with dignity
The petition was registered on 30 December 2022 and in less than a month it has received almost 23 thousand votes.
- How the destruction of the Kakhovka reservoir will affect southern Ukraine
- Zelensky initiates emergency meeting of NSDC over Kakhovska hydropower plant explosion
- Russia blows up the Kakhovka HPP: what will be the consequences
- Kakhovskaya hydropower plant completely destroyed and cannot be restored
- 70% of the Kakhovka reservoir: what is the situation with access to water in Kryvyi Rih
- 80 settlements may be flooded after Russians blow up Kakhovska hydropower plant