The head of the occupying "police" of Balakleya was detained
After the city was liberated from Russian invaders, the traitor decided to escape to the territory of the temporarily occupied Luhansk region.
The State Bureau of Investigation in the city of Kupyansk, liberated from the invaders, in the Kharkiv region, detained the head of the occupying "police" Balakleya, Kharkiv region. This was reported by the press service of the GBR.
As part of working out information about possible cooperation in the de-occupied territories of local law enforcement officers with the occupiers, employees of the SBI, together with the military counterintelligence of the SBU, with the assistance of the GUNP in the Kharkiv region, managed to quickly identify the traitor who headed the so-called police station of the occupying authorities in Balakliya, the report says. .
The SBI said that the traitor had previously led the Balakliya police, and when the Russians came, he voluntarily agreed to work for them. For this, he received the position of "head of the occupation site."
After the arrival of the Ukrainian troops, he was going to flee to the territory of the "LNR", but was caught on the road.
Currently, the issue of informing him of suspicion, as well as choosing a measure of restraint, is being resolved. Procedural management is carried out by the Kharkiv Regional Prosecutor's Office.
- Ukraine to raise the age limit for contract military service for officers
- The military showed what Bakhmut looks like now
- Prisoner's confession: spreading petal mines in residential areas of Donetsk for the purpose of provocation
- Ukrainians want to serve subpoenas via messenger
- Car ran over anti-tank mine in Kharkiv region - fatalities
- Reznikov tells when AFU will launch counteroffensive