Malyar: Occupiers in Luhansk oblast want to mobilise all men
Russian invaders continue forced mobilization in the temporarily occupied territories. So far they plan to mobilize all the men of five towns in Luhansk Region.
This was reported by Deputy Defence Minister Anna Malyar.
According to her, the next wave of Russian mobilization measures will affect temporarily occupied settlements in Luhansk Region. Namely, Starobelsk, Shchastia, Novoaidar, Nizhneteploh and Novopskov.
The Russian occupants intend to call all the local male population of conscription age (primarily those who have received citizenship of the Russian Federation and the so-called LNR) to participate in the mentioned mobilization activities," Malyar added.
It is noted that the occupiers motivate potential conscripts with promises to give them the forcibly expropriated housing of Ukrainian citizens who were forced to leave the temporarily occupied territory.
Men who do not want to serve in the army of the aggressor quit their jobs and change their place of residence.
- Kherson OVA says how many homes already flooded after Kakhovka hydro-electric power plant blow-up
- Syrskyi talks about AFU advance near Bakhmut
- How the destruction of the Kakhovka reservoir will affect southern Ukraine
- Zelensky initiates emergency meeting of NSDC over Kakhovska hydropower plant explosion
- Russia blows up the Kakhovka HPP: what will be the consequences
- Kakhovskaya hydropower plant completely destroyed and cannot be restored
Eugenia Ruban writes about political and economic news. She looks at large-scale phenomena in Ukrainian politics and economics from the perspective of how they will affect ordinary Ukrainians.