AFU command warns of possible Russian provocations at Belarusian nuclear power plants
The appeal states that the Russian special services are preparing provocations on the territory of Belarus.
In particular, a possible target could be critical infrastructure facilities, such as the Belarusian nuclear power plant Ostrovets.
the AFU asks Belarusians to be vigilant and not allow the country's leadership to drag them into a fratricidal war with Ukrainians.
- Ukrainian intelligence revealed what dangers the Lukashenko regime poses
- About 10-15 thousand Belarusians are ready to fight against Ukraine, - AFU General Staff
- All Ukrainian nuclear power plants will resume operation in the Ukrainian energy system by the end of the day
- IAEA finds damage in Zaporizhzhya cooling system
- Powerful explosions at Zaporizhzhia NPP - IAEA