Four people were killed and 10 injured due to the shelling of Kherson
on 24 November at about 5pm, Russian troops shelled the recently liberated Kherson, killing four people.
This was reported by Yaroslav Yanushevich, head of the Kherson regional military administration.
At around 17:00, the Russian invaders by artillery and MLRS covered a residential area of the city with fire. A multi-storey building caught fire due to the shelling. Enemy shells also hit a playground. So far, 10 casualties are known from the shelling, with four of them killed by the Rashists," he wrote.
- ISW: Kremlin wants to coerce the West into talks to gain preemptive concessions
- Spain transfers its SAMs to Ukraine
- British intelligence gives reason why Russia cannot fully offensive
- Why has Russia stopped using the Shahed UAV
- General Staff: new wave of mobilisation being prepared in Crimea
- NATO wants to invest in Soviet weaponry used by Ukraine