Children affected by the war will receive additional compensation
Children from Ukrainian families affected by the Russian invasion may receive another monetary compensation.
The Children's Towns charitable organization will provide a financial payment of 10,000 hryvnias, support in paperwork, psychological support and free legal advice to children who have suffered because of the war unleashed by Russia. Apostrophe writes about it.
Those families who have gone abroad will also be able to receive compensation.
The complex of assistance to such children includes several elements:
- cash payment of 10 thousand hryvnia;
- support and assistance in the process of processing social benefits, disability and other special statuses;
- medical services - diagnostics, drug treatment, surgical operations and prosthetics;
- advice on social issues and legal support;
- rehabilitation process;
- psychological assistance to both the children themselves and their families;
- other assistance depending on the needs of the family affected by the war.
To participate in the program, you must fill out a special form on the website of the charitable organization and provide:
- passport of one of the parents or other legal representative of the child;
- TIN of the legal representative of the child;
- birth certificate or passport of the child;
- TIN of the child (if any);
- cash account details (IBAN number);
- a medical extract or a certificate from the National Police or an extract on the inclusion of the case in the Unified Register of Pre-trial Investigations (if any), necessary to confirm the fact of injury.
According to the Office of the Prosecutor General, as of the morning of July 9, more than 994 children were affected by the war in Ukraine. The official number of dead children has not changed - 347. At the same time, the number of injured has increased over the past day - over 647.
Most of the children suffered in the Donetsk region - 348, as well as in Kharkov - 186 and in Kyiv - 116. In the Chernihiv region, 68 children suffered from the actions of the invaders, in the Luhansk region - 61 children, in the Mykolaiv region - 53 children, in the Kherson region - 52, in Zaporozhye - 31 children.
- How much damage the Russian aggression has done to Ukraine's environment has been revealed
- Shelling in the Kherson region. One person killed, two injured
- Two drones crash in Kaluga region
- The enemy shelled Kharkiv Region over the past 24 hours. There are casualties.
- NYT: war unleashed by Russia negatively affected pregnant women and newborns in Ukraine
- Which categories of Ukrainian doctors in the front-line territories received a salary increase?
Elena Rasenko writes about science, healthy living and psychology news, and shares her work-life balance tips and tricks.