Ukrainians filed 25,000 applications for compensation for destroyed housing through Diya

  1. Home
  2. Frontline
  3. Welfare
  4. Ukrainians filed 25,000 applications for compensation for destroyed housing through Diya
Through "Diya" 25 thousand applications for compensation for destroyed housing were submitted
Top
Social network
07:00, 01.04.2022
Читати українською

President Volodymyr Zelensky said that more than 25,000 applications for compensation for destroyed housing had been submitted in a few days. Soon, the corresponding request can be submitted through TSNAPs.



The President said this in his video message on March 31.

Both I and the officials have already said that the Diya state service has started accepting applications for compensation for the destroyed property of our citizens. The state will return to our people everything that the invaders destroyed - houses, apartments," Zelensky said.

According to him, more than 25,000 applications have been submitted in a few days. The number of inhabitants in the destroyed houses and apartments is not less than 63 thousand people.

Zelensky noted that it would soon be possible to leave applications at the TsNAPs.

Support us on Patreon
Like our content? Become our patron
Oleg Pavlos
Reports on how the lives of Ukrainians have changed since February 2022 at SOCPORTAL.INFO

Over 10 years in journalism. Media analyst from Volyn.

Related news

Popular news

News about war