Ukrainians bought half a million military bonds in Diy
Ukrainians have already bought 500,000 war bonds worth half a billion hryvnias from Diyya.
This was announced by Ukrainian Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Digital Transformation Mykhaylo Fyodorov in Telegram.
This is 500 million hryvnias to support the country's economy and defence forces. From weapons, body armour, helmets to salaries for doctors, teachers and other socio-economic professions," Fedorov wrote.
He also recalled that war bonds are a kind of sponsorship of Ukraine's victory over Russia and a guaranteed profit.
Recently, Ukrainians have already received payments for the Kherson bond on their єPidtrymka card. Many immediately reinvested this money in the liberation of Crimea, Donetsk, Luhansk, Mariupol, Berdyansk and Energodar by providing the relevant commitments," the minister notes.
We shall remind you that the possibility to buy military bonds in Diyoyi was introduced in October 2022.
- SBU dismantles 'communist cell' in Ukraine
- Occupiers in Luhansk Region set up provocations to find guerrillas
- Czech president says Ukraine has only one shot at a major counteroffensive
- VAKS seizes all Ukrainian assets from Russian oligarch Rotenberg and his son
- EU intends to commit to providing Ukraine with shells for a year - media
- Former European Commission president believes Ukraine is still a long way from joining the EU