The nutrition of a sick child requires revision.
The well-known pediatrician Yevgeny Komarovsky spoke about the rules for feeding a sick child on his Instagram page. He also stressed that the table of a healthy and sick baby should be different.
According to the doctor, first of all, the parents and relatives of the child should understand that poor appetite during illness is a completely normal phenomenon, and here you should not grab your head and force any food into the baby.
Forced food does not give strength to a sick child, the specialist emphasized.
Instead of experiences and force-feeding, Komarovsky suggested memorizing a few simple rules:
- Focus on the child's appetite;
- You can not force feed;
- Feed in small portions, but more often;
- Do not use any new products while sick.
- General Staff: Number of occupants sick with dangerous infections rising in Donetsk
- Car with baby blown up by mine in Mykolaiv region
- Brovary says goodbye to a girl and her mother killed in a helicopter crash
- It has been revealed how many children deported to Russia have been returned
- Russia has abducted and deported up to 2,000 children from Ukraine since New Year 2023
- There are still children in Soledar - OVA