The Ministry of Health explained how to bring down the temperature without drugs
During the war, not all Ukrainians have access to medical care.
The Ministry of Health explained what to do if you have a fever, and there is no antipyretic at hand, there is no pharmacy.
The socialists, first of all, advised to pay attention to the temperature itself. They noted that children need to bring down the temperature if it reached 38 ° C, adults - 38.5 ° C.
A temperature drop of 1-1.5 degrees is already an excellent result. Don't expect it to drop to 36.6, doctors warned.
They noted that if the temperature rises, you should get rid of excess clothing and open up if you are lying in bed. It is also necessary to check the temperature of the hands and feet. If they are cold, then the blood circulates poorly and it needs to be "dispersed". In this case, you should wear socks, wrap your hands. You can massage them.
You should also open a window. In a room where a person with a temperature is located, it should be cool, the air is humid.
A person with a high temperature should be given a rubdown. To do this, use warm water. Pick up - every half hour. In addition, you can make compresses with water under the armpits and on the back of the head.
Do not use vinegar for this - the Ministry of Health warns.
For those who feel more or less - you can take a warm shower.
At the same time, experts advise purchasing medicines to reduce fever as soon as possible.
- The Ministry of Health reported how many hospitals in Ukraine were destroyed by the Russians
- The Ministry of Health named the number of doctors killed by the occupants
- Высокая вероятность ракетных обстрелов: киевлян просят не ходить по врачам
- How many times: scientists called the optimal amount of sex per week
- Scientists have figured out what will happen to you if you eat only pasta
- What not to feed a sick child - Komarovsky