Belarus does not like Ukraine's reinforcement of the border
Belarusians do not like the strengthening of the Ukrainian border.
Belarusian border guards point out that "the Ukrainian military continue to mine areas adjacent to the border with Belarus," according to the State Border Committee of Belarus.
The neighboring country argues that the Ukrainians, mining the area (in their territory), are allegedly destroying infrastructure and roads, while Belarus is very concerned about it
At the same time, Belarusian border guards posted a video of Ukrainians allegedly planting mines
It should be noted that Belarus is an aggressor country, just like Russia. Before the war, the Belarusian defence minister gave his Ukrainian counterpart his "officer's word" that no Russian troops would enter from Belarus. However, those not only entered Kiev and Chernihiv regions, but are now shelling Ukrainian cities from the territory of this country.
- Russia and Belarus hold military staff exercises again
- Media: Russia moves soldiers to Belarus in rail tankers
- Belarus launches new military exercise with Russia
- ISW assesses the likelihood of a second Russian offensive from the north and Belarus joining the war
- How beavers can help the AFU repel a Russian attack
- The Pentagon does not yet see the risks of the Belarusian army going to war