At least 17 people were killed in the shelling of a building in the Odessa region
Credit: State Emergency Service
Russian troops shelled a house and a recreation center in the Odessa region. 17 people died
At least 17 people were killed and 31 were injured after the Russian army shelled a multi-storey residential building and a recreation center in the Odessa region.
This was announced by Sergei Bratchuk, speaker of the Odesa OVA.
In a nine-story building, a whole entrance was completely destroyed. Rescuers continue to work.
Destruction was discovered at the recreation center. There are victims - their number is being specified.
The infidels launched a missile strike by strategic aircraft in the direction of the Black Sea.
- One of the Russian Federation's marine infantry brigades has been destroyed and rebuilt eight times since the war began
- Ukraine allows mass production of drones
- Mykolaiv fire sprinkler will spend 11 years behind bars
- Russians launch missile attack on PKO in Donetsk region: there are fatalities
- Russian occupiers were grooming girls as young as 12 before they were taken to the Urals for sexual slavery
- Ukraine returns seven children taken by occupiers
Support us on Patreon
Like our content? Become our patron
Interior Ministry warns of imminent end to recruitment for Offensive Guard
Occupiers seize Ukrainian nature reserve Askania Nova
State Emergency Service informs how long it will take to clear Ukraine's mines
The defence ministry issued a statement on the counter-offensive
CNN: US believes Russia is preparing another offensive against Ukraine in the coming weeks
Georgian prime minister complained about Ukrainian "interference" and insulted Ukrainian politicians
AFU reveals how ready Ukrainian infrastructure is to receive F-16 fighters
News about war
Ukraine allows mass production of drones
GUR: Occupation authorities start evacuation in Crimea
Mykolaiv fire sprinkler will spend 11 years behind bars
Russians launch missile attack on PKO in Donetsk region: there are fatalities
Subscribe to our Telegram Channel
Share the truth about war in Ukraine