Former US Forces in Europe commander tells when Ukraine will liberate Melitopol and Mariupol
When will Ukraine liberate Melitopol and Mariupol
Editor at SOCPORTAL.INFOabout author
General Ben Hodges believes that the liberation of Kherson, gives the Ukrainian army an opportunity to control the approaches to Crimea within reach.
General Ben Hodges released a map showing the range of HIMARS from Kherson.
Blue outlines the capabilities of jet artillery in the use of GMLRS missiles. Green indicates the range for ATACMS missiles if we get them from partners.
General Hodges made a prediction:
"HIMARS will soon be firing from Kherson. The approaches to Crimea are in range. This will complicate the Russian defence/confrontation line, while the "left flank" counter-offensive will occupy Mariupol and Melitopol before January. Then the decisive phase of the military campaign, the liberation of Crimea, will begin.
- Deputy Minister of Culture's collaborator was assassinated in Melitopol
- In Melitopol, a Kadyrovian shot a civilian patient in the face in the hospital
- It became known how the advance of the AFU in the direction of Melitopol
- Number of enemy vehicles increased in Mariupol
- Cemetery near Mariupol grows again
- In Mariupol, partisans began marking the houses of collaborators
- The mayor of Mariupol named the amount of damage caused to the city by the Russian occupants
- How the Russian Orthodox Church in occupied Mariupol drives out "demons" from Azovstal
Support us on Patreon
Like our content? Become our patron
Editor at SOCPORTAL.INFO
Oleg Kotov writes about the war in Ukraine and how it is changing the world.
Melitopol mayor speaks out about the consequences of yesterday's "arrivals" in the city
There was an explosion near occupied Melitopol
Kadyrovites terrorise civilians in Mariupol - CNS
General Staff: Russian Federation conducts humiliating interrogations of Mariupol civilians
Interior Ministry building in Shebekino, Russia, hit with Grads by Russian Volunteer Corps
Syrsky addressed the fighters in the Liman direction. A possible offensive is imminent
Russian propagandists come up with a new story about battle locusts attacking Russia
News about war
Shelling in the Kherson region. One person killed, two injured
Two drones crash in Kaluga region
The enemy shelled Kharkiv Region over the past 24 hours. There are casualties.
Kadyrov says he is ready to send his mercenaries "to defend Belgorod"
Subscribe to our Telegram Channel
Share the truth about war in Ukraine