Former US Forces in Europe commander tells when Ukraine will liberate Melitopol and Mariupol
When will Ukraine liberate Melitopol and Mariupol
General Ben Hodges believes that the liberation of Kherson, gives the Ukrainian army an opportunity to control the approaches to Crimea within reach.
General Ben Hodges released a map showing the range of HIMARS from Kherson.
Blue outlines the capabilities of jet artillery in the use of GMLRS missiles. Green indicates the range for ATACMS missiles if we get them from partners.
General Hodges made a prediction:
"HIMARS will soon be firing from Kherson. The approaches to Crimea are in range. This will complicate the Russian defence/confrontation line, while the "left flank" counter-offensive will occupy Mariupol and Melitopol before January. Then the decisive phase of the military campaign, the liberation of Crimea, will begin.
- Deputy Minister of Culture's collaborator was assassinated in Melitopol
- In Melitopol, a Kadyrovian shot a civilian patient in the face in the hospital
- It became known how the advance of the AFU in the direction of Melitopol
- Number of enemy vehicles increased in Mariupol
- Cemetery near Mariupol grows again
- In Mariupol, partisans began marking the houses of collaborators
- The mayor of Mariupol named the amount of damage caused to the city by the Russian occupants
- How the Russian Orthodox Church in occupied Mariupol drives out "demons" from Azovstal
Support us on Patreon
Like our content? Become our patron
Occupiers in Melitopol hand out payments only on presentation of Russian passport
Two possible strategies for a Ukrainian counter-offensive are revealed
A radio film about the Mariupol Drama Theatre was created in Ukraine
Ukrainian radio starts operating in Mariupol
CNN: US believes Russia is preparing another offensive against Ukraine in the coming weeks
Georgian prime minister complained about Ukrainian "interference" and insulted Ukrainian politicians
AFU reveals how ready Ukrainian infrastructure is to receive F-16 fighters
News about war
Danilov talks about the consequences of deploying tactical nuclear weapons in Belarus
ISW: Putin launches new media campaign
US general says what major event could affect the course of the war
Defence Ministry updates enemy casualty figures as of 26.03
Subscribe to our Telegram Channel
Share the truth about war in Ukraine