Russian troops launch air strikes on Chasovy Yar
The impact was on residential buildings.
Russian troops on 26 November launched an air strike against the town of Chasovy Yar in Donetsk Region, destroying the entrance to a five-storey building and injuring three civilians, the head of the Donetsk regional state administration, Pavlo Kyrylenko, has said:
Russians hit Chasovoy Yar - three people injured A direct hit destroyed the entrance of a five-storey building, damaged an unfinished building and a warehouse
According to Kyrylenko, "not a day goes by without the Russians striking civilians in Donetsk Region".
He said it was dangerous to stay in the area and urged residents to evacuate.
- Russia invites former Pink Floyd singer Roger Waters to UN Security Council meeting
- Britain may announce long-range weapons for Ukraine
- Russia begins to threaten Bosnia over possible NATO membership
- Occupiers shell Kharkiv with six S-300 missiles
- Defence Minister Reznikov talks about key areas where the enemy is amassing troops
- Media: Russia will launch an offensive in the next 10 days