A woman injured by gunfire in Dnipro, fire breaks out in the city
A fire broke out in Dnipro and seven houses were partially destroyed by shelling.
On Saturday morning, 26 November, the enemy shelled Dnipro. Mayor Borys Filatov said that according to preliminary data, the city's communications and infrastructure were not damaged
At the same time, he noted that several TPs were automatically shut down
The head of the Dnipropetrovsk OVA, Valentin Reznichenko, later clarified that seven partially destroyed private houses were known at the moment. The explosion caused a fire:
Seven partially destroyed private houses are now known.The explosion caused the fire.Preliminarily, a woman was injured.She was pulled out from under the rubble and taken to hospital
We shall remind you that today an explosion sounded in Dnipro, after which an air-raid alert was issued in the city and region, and the mayor reported an "arrival".
- Russia invites former Pink Floyd singer Roger Waters to UN Security Council meeting
- Britain may announce long-range weapons for Ukraine
- Russia begins to threaten Bosnia over possible NATO membership
- Occupiers shell Kharkiv with six S-300 missiles
- Defence Minister Reznikov talks about key areas where the enemy is amassing troops
- Media: Russia will launch an offensive in the next 10 days